NEU 4.00% $21.45 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Neuren Media and Analyst Coverage, page-735

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Not a single word wasted on this well-expressed thought. I share every bit of thought that you said here, if only I can give more than one thumbs up for this I'd do it.

My conviction for NEU value appreciating more sometimes reek off me, and as much as I don't want to sound like someone promoting a company/stock to someone (because sometimes the more we promote an idea to someone, the more vibes it give as unconvincing), I find myself telling friends "just read about this company". With the hope that they'd gain something if they decide to jump on it, as much as it has changed my financial standing (at least in paper), in a way that I hadn't imagined. And it's crazy to think that our upsides here haven't even peaked IMO.

I'm sure many of you here, myself included, have found themselves daydreaming of what they'd do with their gains once they decide to exit. Or the countless times we've multiplied our shares to the predicted SP based from the predictions here. At times, I needed to remind myself to take it as it goes, and not create a false narrative in my mind. I must admit that I still do otherwise.

Thankful in so many ways for NEU for what it has done for the patients and their families, and for the investors fortunate to be on this ride. And also for this NEU community in HC (which I'd admit I'll feel kind of despondent once the company is taken over, and should this forum cease to exist).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.45
Change
0.825(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.723B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $4.793M 225.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 121 $21.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.45 233 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.