NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

neuren signs cancer license ...., page-18

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    To clarify the questions surrounding Pfizer, Pfizer provided funding for one of the New Zealand companies that eventually merged to become Neuren. Pfizer never actually bought into Neuren Pharmaceuticals in its current form.

As for NEU's potential, I agree that there is plenty of upside at current prices, however two points bother me:

1. Cash. I know that they have enough $$$ for the short term, especially given the US Govt support. However, I can't believe that management were silly enough to wait this long to raise capital. Giving the company away at current prices really bothers me. Very poor decision.

2. A shareholder at last years AGM put a question to the board regarding the marketing skills of the execs, or rather lack thereof. It was a very pertinent question given that that the board consists mainly of scientists, and there hasn't been any mention of any marketing plans, or a strategy to build the function internally. Obviously the company is set to sell out to 'Big Pharma', but big pharma didn't become 'BIG' by striking overly generous deals with Aussie biotech's. Case in point: BTA.

My 2c worth. Do your own research & good-luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.05
Change
-0.510(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.38 $14.42 $13.94 $6.419M 454.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.07 6644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.