NEU 0.00% $20.71 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Neuren - where to from here ?, page-53

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Yes I know they are different and have different mechanisms but the both do the same job, restoring brain cell function by regulating IGF, so your argument that Trof by restoring the synapse’s functions causes diarrhoea isn’t really supported by the evidence at hand. (a) because 20% of the placebo group got diarrhoea), (b) because 2591 also restores synapse function without causing diarrhoea, (c) because logically, why would you expect diarrhoea to occur if synapse function was normalised? Surely you would expect the gut disfunction (constipation) to normalise as well. And (d), the answer that Hasan suggested is the only one that accommodates all the evidence to date.
    Finally Hasan dropped some hints that Acadia were looking at reformulating the carrier serum to try and address the diarrhoea issue. All this suggests to me that Acadia have been looking into the issue and have already identified the cause and Hasan has been privy to this info. I think he is way too professional to just pull a pet theory of his out of his hat and then include it in an in-depth analysis of this company and its prospects. That would put him in the same boat as the creators of that Culper report and virtually destroy any credibility he had overnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.71
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $30.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.68 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.