JAT 2.70% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

I don’t see it as bad option to raise fund for lactoferrin...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I don’t see it as bad option to raise fund for lactoferrin lines, and none of the CR has anything to do with shareholders as it all goes to the Chinese investors. Production lines are needed to meet the demands, from the previous announcement when the company announced to set up their own manufacturing plant and stated the plant would runs into positive cash flows within a year so this ANMA saves time of searching for land and construction, simply add the production lines is a biggest bonus for all stakeholders. Unfortunately, the sp hasn’t moved accordingly yet, it is still a timing issue, the longer it held down the more aggressive and explosive it runs when the timing is right. To manipulate the sp isn’t hard for a billionaire on our board with 88m shares under his name...they are happy to sit on sidelines without selling a single unit of shares even the sp was hitting 29.5cents like a year ago. The biggest holder isn’t sweating at all and why would we? The company is gaining market shares in the Chinese market without spending big on marketing compares to peers, with the upcoming CIIE forum and university presentations that I’m simply happy to sit in there and wait. I’m merely stating the facts and all available for public accessible. People stated about CR a year ago when they saw a big fat number of outflow cash flows and yet the company is able to manage the operation well without doing a single CR and managed to achieve maiden cash positive. People stating about CR seems like they have no idea how to run a business.

GL
    Last edited by momo_lol: 02/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
0.020(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $63.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 76.0¢ 73.0¢ $139.0K 186.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 111132 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.