NEU 1.55% $15.24 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

This is an absolute non-issue and anyone in that works in this...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    This is an absolute non-issue and anyone in that works in this area of field knows. Firstly, Slick, you are an absolute gun and I now believe in charts more than ever (sorry guys for my post trying to get us to rally with some morale the other day on my "chart" predictions).

This is, however, my area of profession (healthcare worker here). There is no way on this planet this will hinder our SP right now. This is a future medication, our medication is the right now. We are simply being manipulated that can be confirmed by comparing our dropping SP to ACADIA's rising SP.

Example - For lower back pain we have panadol, ibuprofen, oxycodone, codeine, codeine+ paracetamol, tramadol, ER Tramadol etc etc etc. In fact, we can also combine these medicines as long as they have a different mechanism of action in the body, like say panadol and tramadol.

If this new gene therapy cure Retts or helps it, fantastic. It is still years away, and what is to say it can not be used in conjunction with trofenitide. In fact, best case scenario is that it actually does cure it, then I would gladly lose my money if it means the kids actually have a medicine that suddenly cures the syndrome.

This is a win win situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.24
Change
-0.240(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.20 $15.33 $15.02 $5.896M 387.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 303 $15.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 507 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.