GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

NEV (Lithium) Bubble, page-19

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

AC you hit the nail on the head but fail to understand that any share price is not a reflection of all of the information available to the market. And at school we learned that markets are not always informationally efficient. In other words not all information is reflected in the SP.
    In addition any SP reflects some of the emotion of the market.

What does that mean for us?

It means that if you do your homework understand the fundamentals of the company and the market in which it operates and have the courage required to believe what your research tells you then you cannot be pushed out of a potentially winning trade by the ill informed, the weak and scared, the down rampers or and very particularly those supposedly more knowledge than you.

I note that @ozblue on another LI thread suggested he went to a conference on Lithium where supposed experts who control millions in FUM did not even know there were different types of Lithium.

What does this tell us?

Most of the regular posters here know far more than the pseudo experts in this space. That the market still doesn't understand the disruption that Li will cause across so many fields and that there is still outstanding potential to reap a profit in the space.

The move in GXY is a classic example.

While those who were scared sold those with the courage of their convictions bought. Sure they had doubts at times but they understood that, at so many prices over the last year or so, this has legs for too many reasons to list and kept buying as much as they were able.

Whether that was thousands or millions you collectively deserve a pat on the back for the courage you have shown and to reap the rewards for your investment both in time and cash!

I have never been more certain of anything in my life other than each of us will reap the rewards for taking the time to understand the sea change that LI and GXY will deliver!

IMO GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.