GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

NEV (Lithium) Bubble, page-26

1. 13,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Kablooey, you are so right.

When I first started looking at other ways to invest in lithium rather than through SQM, because I realized I wasn't really investing in lithium, for to the big gun SQM lithium was just a by-product so to speak. I somehow found the land of Oz. It might have been on a second hot air balloon caught up in the tornado along with Dorothy since the Wizard was hogging the first but there I was looking at Galaxy and General Mining. Long-short story out came my funds from SQM and I got into Oz's rare earth, gold, oil and the lithium play I was looking for, the one I thought didn't exist. Ya, rare earth was the first play cuz it was spiking so high and being pumped by the hustlers so well in my new found land down-under.
    So having replaced my SQM funds I took to trying to understand them people who stand on their heads because I sure don't do that craziness up here near the top of the world. I quickly discovered how loyally them people were to the US (I had already known about the Falkland war and had developed a precondition opinion favoring the Queen). It was like boots to boots and that would be true if one realizes that if the world was pulled out from between us that how we would be. The bottom of your boots touching the bottom of ours. Fifty plus years strong it be.
    Mahalo and Thanks
    Last edited by The Dean: 12/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.