GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

NEV (Lithium) Bubble, page-32

1. 13,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Well J & T,

It's Christmas time and I'm feeling lucky. So I'm adding to the first of the week and shopping around for an air carrier. I noticed Amazon has started flying leases. Also going to look at who's shipping lithium a little closer. 16tons from our company store ain't much but it's a start. Who knows maybe we can mail the other 16tons when it's ready. I once read an article where a guy mailed two truck loads of 8x8x16 concrete blocks to Alaska (20,000). I also bought lumber from a yard in Oregon for a house I built for a client in my nail-bag days and had it delivered to San Diego. It saved the client nearly 10 grands. All I had to do was contract with an independent driver who was hauling twin trailers and rent a forklift for the day. We got #1 select grade Douglas fir most of which was clear of knots and the stamp which we paid extra to not have stamped on the wood. That had saved a bit over buying kiln-dried lumber. We just stacked the wood with slats and let it sit while we did the foundations and block walls. All in a days work just as Noah built the ark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.