GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

wow your profile pic makes more sense now- kind of an Elvis in...

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    wow your profile pic makes more sense now- kind of an Elvis in Hawaii vibe.
    My own family's fighting goes back to at least ww1 as skips, ( what we ozzies call ourselves around Sydney now named after skippy the kangaroo ), so I feel reasonably confident talking at least about my family and hometown/city people.
    We're not loyal to America. We are loyal to all our distant relatives- ( you'll find that I might be more closely related to someone near you than I am to someone two streets away from where I was born ), our great Anglo family And we are loyal to almost any nation/people that is decent, cooperative and open, such as former enemies in war.

One thing we/I like about the US is the idea of it- much like Camelot in the olden days- the ideas of honesty, decency, self reliance and defence of freedom and defence of others viewpoints we may not even agree with ourselves.
    It goes far, far beyond race, and I really hope some of our newcomers can come to see that.
    It felt great to get that reply- if anyone else replied please don't think I'm being ignorant of your kind effort- I'm just being very ignorant of how to manage my hotcopper thing.
    I'd dearly love to come see the islands who have a lot of Japanese people because Japanese labour was cheaper than Chinese at the time, ( ahem anyone who seems to think that this is the first time Chjna has had a go at becoming a world power- it booms while the weather is good then the population turns on itself, being non homogenous and the Han aren't very kind at times to their conquered 'fellows' ), it looks really interesting, beauty I can find here but those volcanoes etc? what a sight for a kid from suburban Sydney that would be!

Now! To our little lithium baby, who I hope has a big load in her diapers which needs to be removed, refined and exported, did anyone see the news about PLS making some offtake agreement for unrefined materials? I guess it will be pure spod because if it was crushed too fine it would create mica etc problems to the port? Unless it's shipped from Darwin under 'strict' Chinese 'adherence' to local laws?
    With our superior? product we may well become a bit of a darling.

I believe we get an update on the removal of our nappy this Wednesday? All lithium except lithium carbonate has been advancing in price and future pricing recently, so come on team galaxy! We may really come out as the front runner soon!

Mahalo back to yourself Dean and all of us, makili kili kiliki? Totally incorrect but maybe you recognise it- an old song on a movie from Hawaii.
    I may have wished for a bottom of 33?cents for today and tomorrow last week but hey, a 35 cent bottom will do even better!
    GLTA and thanks to the hotcopper people- we stray off topic a bit but sometimes information/inspiration can come from the strangest of sources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.