RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Thanks Warnie.Much appreciated. It is always nice to know where...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks Warnie.

Much appreciated. It is always nice to know where the information is flowing from.

Now Gaoweonline.

Where have I heard that name before? It does ring a bell.... Yes, it is coming back to me now. As I recall, Garoweonline went on and on and on about Prime Minister Gedi and the proposed New Oil Law for Somalia. That's right, and our esteemed poster Mr Scarva kept bringing us all up to date on all of those exciting developments

Garoweonline seemed to think that Gedi and his law would be the death knell for Range Resources and their agreements with the Puntland Government. It looked really bad at the time, but hasn't Prime Minister Gedi just disappeared from Somalian politics and the Oil Law talk has simply ceased. All very strange really.

And didn't Garoweonline just recently give us the heads up on President Yusef's very serious ill health problems. That's right, he was supposed to have a decaying liver or some such thing, and yet the last I heard from Reuters was that he had a bit of a chest infection, and checked to hospital in for a routine check up. Another strange state of affairs when all is said and done.

Now warnie, you and Garoweonline seem to think that trouble is brewing out in the field with the company's exploration staff. Do you think Garoweonline will be able to score 3 out of 3 for disinformation services, or is this one for real. It is getting that way that one doesn't know who to believe.

One thing is for sure, I won't be taking 'eldersxl = amsas' too seriously if he ever gets out of Hot Copper jail. Not that I or anyone else ever did.

In closing, I need to report that I am sensing the smell of stale rat wafting through this thread as well. Two rodents in one day is getting a bit rich. For my peace of mind, could you please answer the following question. Do you also have multi nics?

Regards
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.