GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

nev033 results, page-11

1. 34 Posts.
    Hahaha, hilarious Baz. Good to see that we can joke about this.

We'll invade them alright and loot all their gold!!

.... Ummm... We don't know where the gold is. We'll need to drill a few holes to find out where it is. Perhaps we can get the people to fund this project? Ah screw it, it's too deep and all I have is this little shovel anyway. I'm not invading any more...

On a more serious note... As time has gone on, the drill holes have become deeper, and the share price has also fallen. I'm seeing a 100% correlation here. We should be drilling up, that should make the share price go up too. Just a theory... Remember though DYOR (drilling up may make holes in the ozone layer, use sunscreen).

Okay, seriously though, jokes aside. I read previously that Croydon may not be delivering results for a while. I can't remember who the poster was. Ferguson, still seems a while away too. Options expiring. So it seems likely that people will lose interest and cut losses. I'm contemplating it myself, and possibly buy back later. The charts don't seem like they are painting a good picture (with my limited experience). I think we might be sliding down a little further, probably around to the 0.005 mark. (0.009 - (0.013 - 0.009)) is what i'm reading. Now without any "there is HOPEFULLY an announcement around the corner and it will make the share price go up by 5892% because a friend of my dog's groomers housemate said so" comments. What do people seriously think. Baz, I already know what you think :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.