GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

nev033 results, page-6

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Looks like all the rampers left some time last year. The few that are left are likely holding at large losses and the rest of the market is tired of rhetoric. Pretty much a lt hope and wait or a traders stock to make the slow 10% over a week if you have the volume. Maybe one day we will see an Ann of substance - I recall the rampers a year back going on about nev28 29 and thereon. Well down 30g give or take and all I've got is a gradually colored map with lots of holes. Understandably the company wants to know the complete geology, but as others question, for what end - in a few years might have all the structure worked out, but as for money for drilling or whatever - thats another issue. Somedays I think goa should rebrand itself as a cartography company since other than the crap load of maps, nothing else to show for it, not even a sodding tee shirt. Not much point getting any more pissed off - some days trust placed in experts and their comments just has bugger all worth. But doesn't stop one from hoping that one day a board will come out and speak the facts without resorting to hidden meanings an rhetoric - unfortunately most if the companies (not all) subscribe to that perspective. Presumably most traders fall into the same boat - guess its easy for some to sleep after screwing the rest. As for the losses faced by directors as the sp heads Adelaide way regards how much actual cash transacted versus shares received as bonuses etc. as for mine, they were paid for from my pocket sp of course the paper losses have a meaning. Can't blame anyone - nature of the game, but had most known a couple of years back that we'd still be exploring and digging holes for what looks like another couple of years, reckon the stock would never have reached those highs back then. Not sure about the future, but experience with projects with stupid sounding names have never panned out - so obviously concerned about jolly tar for one. As for a completely different question, isn't it about time goa changed its name - seems to be oar for the course for these little crappers. So much potential, but there have been some pretty good jokes on the humour forum about 'potential' that keep me smiling. Anyway might as well throw in a few ramps for balance... Yeehah - visible graphite - must be millions of tons more under the ground and with the global pencil bull market looking up, can't afford to miss out in this potential! Annual low - never been a better time to top up using the profits made from the stupendous asx performance this year! Oh boy - lets average down while we still can! Bugger me, with all that copper gotta get on the train before she leaves the station - toot toot all aboard! With the cheap labour prices in png we're going to make a killing once we start digging the gold out. With all the Chinese and Indian demand for gold, we're sitting on a real multibaggers here! Cheap as chips - where else can you find a gem in the rough where you can buy 10 million shares for less than the price of a pool AND not impact the vwap in any way - gotta get my friends to come onboard before the stocks all gone! Whatever.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.