AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

never a better time to be in the market

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hello Mr Gold,

Are you, by any chance, trying to get caught people caught up in the mania and lose the ability to be rational? Where the short term traders swoop in and take advantage of people willing to buy their stock at inflated prices?
  2. 14,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1348
    RalfsGold, I admire your ability to sustain a trading philosophy over two and a half decades and I am sure you have done rather well. I am guessing that you may have gotten into some of the afformentioned stocks earlier this year and seen a nice profit. Your comments have basis with this impending tsunami of interest in the minerals mentioned. The bandwagon has started rolling down the street with the big bass drum sounding "boom, boom" and someone has also removed drummer boys' high hat and cymbal so no sound of that higher pitched "crashhhh".

However, and perhaps you are waiting for this, how is it that after 25 years of potentially making a living from this that you have only posted 28 times? Truly amazing.

All of us would love some of RalfsGolds' enthusiasm but unfortunately some stocks will turn into FoolsGold.

Not this one.

You do see valuations out there of 400-500 Million for stocks that have yet to produce. This asset valuation has yet to really encroach on us. Who knows, Santa is coming very soon.
    It's Christmas time and there's no need to be afraid. At Christmas time we let in light and banish shade. And in our world at lower Plenty, we can spread a smile of joy.Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time. Feed the world with vanilla magnums, feed the world with hazelnut ones too. But just remember two is the limit, otherwise you'll be in the wc having a big puke. Feed the world, feed the children.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $25.74K 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 18535996 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4368117 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 2479565
Last updated 13.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.