CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

never a better time to own nickel sulphides, page-22

1. 15,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1345

I wasn't meaning to be patronising but perhaps it came over as that.

Your question zeros in on my contention. The answer being no. I believe the usage of nickel will accelerate sending a price signal. That will bring on other producers, not only Tier 1 ones but some of whcih are mothballed like Mincor's deposits. There could also be the pig iron nickel producers let alone the laterite ones.

Can I refer you to my post number Post #: 38906325 on MLX (in- Does MLX have gold) that discusses that.

IGO went from 20c to it’s current price of $4.30. CZI may double or treble first but I can’t see an IGO style result happening just based on the demand for Nickel from EV’s because of the velocity of growth of EV’s and the fact that at present 70% to 80 % of Ni is used in stainless steel.

Right now explorers are struggling to raise funds so we had to trade 70 % of Nebo-Bable away.

One other point CZI has a good manager and board but it would need a really special one to get that. Yes, great geologists but that needs superlative management as well. (Don't forget CZI didn't find Nebo-Bable it picked up on drilling from WMC/BHP. I will accept Dr Horonsky was behind it ).

I may be wrong but I’m going from experience and I was really paying attention in 2002 when IGO, WSA, Oxiana (now part of OZL), Pan-Aust and others were getting started and ‘made their bones’.

BTW, IMA (Image ) was one of that rat pack that is now kicking a couple of goals.

Once again sorry if I offended and IMVHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.