NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Never a more important time for messaging and commercial narrative., page-103

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    "As yet, along with the desire to trial the software or even see a Chinese Software Manual, all have gone unrequited, so what is your real name and what company do you work for."

My real name is Mike Sheen.

I'm the Chief Software Engineer for Jiwa Financials - we're an Australian company that writes Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for businesses.

I'm pretty active on our technical / programming support forums (publicly visible) and also our issue tracking system (also publicly visible).

My duties include not just product development, but securing the on-premise and cloud assets of customers as well as ourselves. I advise on security practices as a result of implementing and testing those practices myself.

One thing I am really good at is communicating effectively. You are not. With the exception of the post I am replying to now, your other posts left the reader wondering what you were trying to communicate. That coupled with your lack of response to my questions led me to believe you were nothing than a clueless ramper - but I was still trying to work out which way you were attempting to ramp... was it up or down?

I thank you for taking the effort to finally respond to me - but I stand behind my criticisms - you were not and are still not very clear in what you are trying to communicate.
    Last edited by mikesheen: 19/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.