NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Hey JL,I believe you hold a $ value in IPL, similar to what I...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Hey JL,

I believe you hold a $ value in IPL, similar to what I hold in LCK.... so we both have a vested interest in LCK (albeit, for slightly different reasons).

With the PPL granted, LCK is quickly paving the way to be a serious player in the space (other companies, including IPL, cannot compete on a cost basis - I’ve heard that portion of their business isn’t doing as well as they’d like).

But more to your question, why do we believe that offtakes/agreements may be close

- Management incentives. These are due to expire in about 8 weeks.
    Including the most recent ann, there has been a plethora of mentions about talks with potential partners over the last many months.
    Given we now have the PPL, many assume (and rightfully so) that these talks will now have progressed towards terms and conditions, and finalization.
    I also believe that the talks have expanded to other parties, since the PPL (as the seriousness of “LCK the producer”, is now becoming more of a reality).

I was fortunate enough to meet Phil last year.
    A great guy with a great business mind (accounting background). I also communicate with Tony on a regular basis too (stellar bloke).

In the past I have been critical of the heavy staff roster, but I know full well that this team has the ability/experience on both a business/deal making and technical level, to get LCK to production.

I will keep buying stock at the current MC, because I believe we will be heavily rewarded in due time.

I for one welcome all points of view on the company, positive and negative (as long as they’re objective).
    Though it’s admittedly hard to decipher intent when folks are holding stock in certain other companies, and not in this one (and vice versa).

Rest assured I’ve put my money where my mouth is (I’ve been transparent about this).
    12 mill shares between my accounts, with an average slightly under 12cents.

I plan on holding a large bulk of this to production (pending no nasty surprises on the way).

Have a great weekend !

P.S I have my email in my signature below, always happy to communicate openly with other investors.

Cheyne

Last edited by CheyneD: 24/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 770000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.