All fair points k3tan and I certainly agree with you when it...

1. 1,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    All fair points k3tan and I certainly agree with you when it comes to central banks, IMO just pulling money out of their a#$e and enslaving people should've been challenged a long time ago!

Still, at the risk of sounding like that mass murderer/criminal rumsfeld (on such an infamous day, American time), we know those shortcomings with gold and can mitigate against them. There are known unknowns and unknown unknowns about Bitcoin. Open source and scrutiny is great but as we know, it doesn't create bug-free software. There are other arguments; government regulation, forking, Quantum computing, shenanigans with miners... way too many questions about Bitcoin.

Investing is hard as it is, if presented with gold and Bitcoin, I would pick gold all day. If I could afford to lose currency and wanted to speculate and gamble, I'd gamble on Bitcoin and hope that I'm on the same wavelength as the whales who are constantly manipulating the masses. All Bitcoin is, a commodity for gamblers, today.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.