NXS 0.00% 28.0¢ next science limited

never going to win

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I believe we must all be realistic and accept that we were never going to get a fair deal here.
    Yes as small investors we have lost our money.
    However we have exposed both the Australian small caps and the people who supposedly regulate them for what they really are. (No explanation needed).
    This is a warning to all investors "Do not under any circumstances invest in these companies".
    Without our funds the Fowlers and LDM,s of the world cannot grow rich at our expense.
    Just look at the stock market today SML caps struggle to raise capital, 20 years ago this was not the case.
    Small investors are beginning to get the message, and it is profoundly evident that gifted managers are as rare as the dodo.
    Both ASIC and the court system had an oppertunitiy here to restore some investor faith ''this is now an oppertunity missed".
    The NBT and its army of followers have made a gallant stand " We have not lost as we have sent a strong message" do not invest in speculative Australian stocks, they are not regulated, they can do as they please, and the chance of prosecution in the advent of suspicious behaviour is highly unlikley.
    Be boring put your money in BHP, CBA etc etc but sleep easy knowing if these guys step out of line their heads will roll.
    If we could trust in our regulators i would not be named the BIG-CON.
    Regards to all the big con.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $10.63K 37.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8953 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 2044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.