WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Never lose sight of the BIG picture....

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Just reading through a few threads this morning and it amazes me how many people seem to have lost focus....

People are still blaming GD for the state of affairs of OBJ - the market is responsible for our current share price - and like it or not we are all part of the market....We ( the retail investors/mums and dads) definitely dont get to play on a level playing field, quite simply because we dont have millions of dollars or access to HFT - but we still choose to play....

For those prepared to continually espouse negative sentiment towards our former leader - dont ever forget that he along with JE and CQ are responsible for initially getting us through the front doors of the BIGGEST FMCG on the planet - I challenge any one of the negative nancies to think long and hard about just what a big achievement that really is....But we are getting chickenfeed, I hear you say - NO we are getting what is considered to be at or around industry standard....But they take to long to pay their bills - like it or not, they are the biggest and they make the rules, but they will pay and that money whenever it comes through is going to be a hell of a lot more than what we were earning 2, 3, 5, 10 years ago.....But it has taken soooo loooong to get to this point - exactly, you dont introduce disruptive technology over night. if you did it would be gone tomorrow, you slowly introduce it, change the way people think and act, condition them to a new way of doing things - to the point where they do it without even thinking about it.........

We are in the envious position of now having our tech marketed, distributed and sold by P&G - think about that for a minute - we will soon enough have another of our techs marketed, distributed and sold by P&G - how many small companies out there would love to be in our position right now - EVERY BLOODY ONE OF THEM.....We may be dismayed at the state of the share price with many deep into the red - but if you sit back and think really hard about the BIG picture - it aint gonna be that way for ever people.....But we need to get another big player on board - again BIG picture - the people looking after our company (ie our money) are out there showing all the right people in all the right places just what we have and as P&G introduce more of what we do to the world, so the others will realise that they will need to either keep up of fall by the wayside - and BIG picture again, even if we dont get another big player (which is near on a 100% impossibility) just think about how big P&G are and how earning even a tiny percentage of their annual profit will transform OBJ into a profitable business......

I love this one, I got it just the other day.....Its easy for you to say Grumps, you are free carried - yes I am and I consider myself extremely lucky to be in that position - but I didnt get there by chance, it took years - 30 to be precise - of studying and failing to get to the point I am now and in all of those 30 years I never - feel free to check back through the HC records - blamed anyone but myself for the money I lost along the way, for I am, as are you all, the master of my own destiny....And to be brutally honest to hang around places like HC whining and moaning about how everyone else is responsible serves no other purpose than to reinforce our own failures......BIG picture, if you are invested in OBJ to make a dollar or two you would or should have done some research before buying a single share - if you believe that fundamentally we are in a far better place now than when you invested, sit back and let the market do its thing, for you will know that only good things are ahead - if you believe that fundamentally we are in a worse place then why in gods name are you still here - if you are still invested and believe you are aboard a sinking ship, you are the only one who can do something about getting into the life boat - if you are not invested and are only here to "HELP" the poor misguided souls, too foolish to help themselves, you obviously have far too much time and money - go out and enjoy yourself, life is far too short and people need to fail in order to truly succeed......

Never lose sight of the BIG picture OBJers.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.