EXT 11.1% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

Thanks for your reply DoubleD. When I posted my questions...

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Thanks for your reply DoubleD. When I posted my questions earlier I had been re reading the Company Update issued on 17th August 2007. Slides 9 and 10 show the Garnet and Holland Dome cross sections with uranium grades starting at the surface. However, the cross sections indicate that the mineralised zone projects downwards at a slope of approximately 30 degrees. Does this mean that although the initial part of the mine can be open cut, the remainder will need to be an underground mine? I guess the scoping study will answer these questions. The problem I have is that its difficult to make decisions about mining investments when that is not my field of expertise, but many investors are obviously in the same boat. Also, althought the the Garnet and Holland Dome cross sections are easy to interpret from a layman's perspective, the diagrams for Ida Central are less intuitive, and the presentation indicates that at present EXT is focussing on Ida Central and Ida East.

I shall take your advice and contact Richard Henning to try and get a clearer overview, particularly with respect to the Ida Dome targets as they are the most advanced. With the scoping study already commenced and the maiden resource statement by the end of 2007, EXT is certainly moving into the fast lane. Hence, my time to gain more knowledge on these issues is way overdue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $30.32K 3.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3326849 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 11732004 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.