ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

At AGM directors still confident an investor would take up the...

1. 252 Posts.
    At AGM directors still confident an investor would take up the project (i know i'm going to cop flak for that statement). Companies are still making enquiries and as stated already ,it may take Sino to get up and running with a healthy profit to give some confidence to ARH's project.

The company has a very low cash burn rate at the moment (a few staff) so the 2 million will last a little while.The skeleton crew they have at the moment is sufficient until such time an agreement is reached to proceed.

I'm sure the amount of people clive spoke to over the last 2 weeks may also spark some additional interest.

I am as sick of watching the paint dry as anyone, just know the day i give these guy's away will be the day they strike a deal.

I'll give them a few more months (before any more capital raising). See if clive pulls a rabbit out of the hat for Resourcehouse Iron Ore or for ARH.

My concern for any project starting over the next 12 months is competing for labour for project construction,anyway no point putting the cart before the horse. Come on ARH.

Clive, try kicking off a project and gain a little bit of respect back in the buisness world.

Maybe talk a little less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.