Yes personally I would like to see segregated class rooms...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes personally I would like to see segregated class rooms through primary school and male teachers only for the boys...much healthier solid individuals will be made and not just because....it's because the system psychologically castrates the boys the very moment it gets them in it's grasp.

Actually just about everything school needs an overhaul....much of it is as simple as respecting the kids naturally enough to wind the clock back 20 years to a less psychologically damaging time when boy's where boys and girls where girls.

I have a daughter only and I am thankful for that under the sickness of the modern day school system.

But still the school system is but a symptom of all modern regulatory ideology's.....the system will try and get my daughter too but it will be after the screw up heap of boys first...a whole subset boys that wouldn't have otherwise will end up making society pay into the future.

It's hard line today, with the sick passing into law regulation onto the sick, that sick ordering it to be taught per regulation, then the end sick teaching it to the kids...what hope they got.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.