BOT 4.17% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

never seen this before, page-4

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    I completely agree ... have not seen this in 15+ years ... but whilst others may say it’s someone trying to get out ...this guy seems determined to avoid getting hit and accumulating the last 5 weeks or just keeping the price low. It’s literally been bleeding obvious.

Not saying it’s a good sign or a bad sign but I would bet my right nut that it is being capped big time.

I will provide a hypothetical why .....

Those who follow the sector closely know BOT’s science is on the mark and due to mistakes, let’s say beyond their control, their science is yet to be incorporated into their share price.

Now, along comes a trial, that is as close to a slam dunk as possible, not a slam dunk, just close, all the previous University experiments etc point to success but we just don’t know .......

Enter experienced trader, dealing in this sector with a $100m portfolio and a mandate for no more than $10m on any one stock.

BOT is just such a ripe trade at the moment to cap, accumulate and cash in if correct and lose minimally if wrong. He has a $10m mandate on any one stock .... so he is able to cap the shit outta this ... but h3 also knows if results are good he can buy 1-5 m shares before 30c and run it up to 70c before th3 dump.

You watch, good results this is gonna run, just be prepared to take profits cause the dump is gonna be clockwork characteristic. This is gonna hit 70 plus and settle on 50 .... not bad for a capper who has accumulated at 12 ..... and will drive up the price to 70 whilst buying from 20c plus before dumping.

For me it’s obvious, it doesn’t mean good results it just means he has put his time and effort in to know what good results mean and has capped the price leading up to those results knowing full well he can make multiple bags after the result as he has made sure that there has not Ben any hype before hand.

damn smart operator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 34.0¢ $1.179M 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101976 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 151653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.