MMN macmin silver ltd

never their shout, page-22

1. 568 Posts.
    http://au.finance.yahoo.com/q/ait?s=MMN.AX
    "why did you have trouble deciphering the one that I reproduced?"

Well you're leaving all the grinding toil of analysis to me. I dont enjoy it - I'm more the big picture, right- brain hemisphere type. Seeing the woods rather than the trees. I'm virtually violating myself, doing this in selfless service to MMN hopefuls.

You just post a cut & paste of raw, murky data.
    Are shares that are purchased via the entitlement offer, or on market? We already know that Denis O'Neill took up a token amount of his entitlement in the recent offer.
    Are they putting up real money or just converting free options and putting the profit into buying a few shares?

For example:
    Your blunt data says that:
    "20/2/08 Ed Newman 294,985 Options Sell 411,582
    20/2/08 Ed Newman 10,029 Direct Shares Buy 60,171"

So I assume this means that Ed flogged off his free options on 20th Feb to fund a purchase of 10,029 shares.
    Now what were the options worth on the 20th Feb?
    They were worth ~ 3.9c.
    so multiply $0.039 X 294,985 options = ~ $11,504

What were the shares costing on 20th Feb?
    Open and close was at 17c, so let's take that.
    So multiply $0.17 X 10,029 shares = $1,700

So he only used $1,700 of his $11,504 free option profits to buy 10,029 shares

Does that signal real commitment to you or a token gesture, being that Bob McNeil and Denis O'Neill both participated in a minor way in the entitlement offer.
    Does it look like serious insider buying to you, or maybe a small response to pressure, being that 22nd Feb was also the date of the announcement of the final result of the entitlement offer.
    I havent looked into it yet, but Im pretty sure you'll find McNeil's and O'Neill's purchases are just their entitlement take-up.

Now you could have done that, but you just cut and pasted the raw data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.