THB 3.23% 3.0¢ thunderbird resources limited

The traders got a surprise when the share price jumped and sold...

1. 3,935 Posts.
    The traders got a surprise when the share price jumped and sold without being fully informed as to the reasons. Then as the info from the said Investment Letter trickled out they realised that maybe they should have held on.

The Investment Letter had identified lots more upside.

I'm not sure where we can go from here on the discussion because in presenting the upside for VOR we risk infringing upon the copyright of our friends. But one thing's for sure, they do not have any monopoly on the VOR quarterly report where the company state their intention is that, "Voyager has an Exploration Target* for Khongor of 100Mt to 200Mt at 0.7% to 1.0% copper."

Even if the company gets only half that the in ground value will be over 75 cents per share.

Some time between now and the end of February the next batch of drilling results will be available to the market and looking at today's close, someone thinks it will be a step in the right direction.

I must admit to having second thoughts about this post because I'm still trying to buy a few more shares but probably no one will take any notice so here goes.

Cheers all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $25.03K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 275864 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 8695 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.