ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Large volume and accummulators can play around with the stock as...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Large volume and accummulators can play around with the stock as they please- IMO. Not many daytraders on the forum pumping up the SP- or shorters pumping it down.

Who will be scared into selling and taking profits. This strategic accummulation may occur over a fair period of time.

As the SP changes greatly by the hour i give up trying to guess the closing price. One thing is for sure with 50 odd Coys testing many in latest stages, coming towards more signings I will not be offloading below 25c odd. After this obviously I would need more guidence on income going forward. Yet as discussed a Roche like signing is worth 20c odd on its own IMO.

Fact is the have market changing Biotech... they have 50 COys testing, many majors, many in advanced stages...

Very difficult to profit take... LT BUY and HOLD IMO.

Guys it is no good guessing end SP... as it changing every few min... unless you have a crystal ball or have inside info- who knows.

Takeover target looking very good IMO... maybe Geoff will be back as MD of ROche again after all. As he left to take on the ADO position from Roche less than 2 years ago. All IMO.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $14.69K 692.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1113604 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.