ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

YES surely an update will be coming soon... if not a commercial...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    YES surely an update will be coming soon... if not a commercial signing ANN. I would not be surprised to hear well over 55 Coys now evaluating the products.

Not sure how Robbbbbb can have a target of 14c when we are at all time highs- charting is a difficult one for me to really understand as factually correct. Yet at least it gives ST Traders a target. In that respect it can be a self fulfilling prophecy when Robbbbb has many 1000s of people follow his every move.

The quarterly will be interesting to analyse for increased product sales revenue from Mercks and Bangs. As the smaller Coy Bangs has had several months now. Mercks guidence would be great to hear for 2011.

Geoff has stated he will try to give the market some forward earnings targets- but it is very hard and takes time as we have many signings to come.

Market changing tech in the medical field can take a long time... it is not the IT field. Not like a facebook that gains hugely in a couple of years and makes a 25yo Billionaire... difference beiing that it takes a lot longer to our products to be replaced in the medical field once we are in. Facebook like IT firms can be an unknown name in a short amount of time as competition is huge. Huge gains in signings and Coy interest was gained in 2010. We have a great platform to take off to the moon from now.

Still at all time highs forward earnings fair value only calculated at just over 5 mil pa in royalties. For my money they will achieve this in a very short time frame in terms of the medical field being 2012.

Signings is the name of the SP multi bagger game for 2011. Serious earnings will most likely come in 2012. We will be on a PE basis of 100+ for sometime I would expect. As the first product revenue starts to creep in.

For me, the MD strategy to leave Roche on a higher income and go to a small speccie in 2009 is a hugely bullish sign I have mentioned many times.

All that does not matter now as we seem to gain 10% every other day now... multi baggers being achieved all over the place. Upside still unbelieveable. Certainly is a story we may one day tell our kids in the future of how this investment changed our families life.

Profit taking will be highly regretted as an opportunity lost in many years to come IMO. Not difficult to calculate the amazing price of over $1. Seems foolish to make this speculation now yet in 1, 2 or 3 years, time will be the judge.

Trully seems like only a matter of time- i cannot bring myself to profit take. To dollar average UP at this stage i have regretted not doing this since Mid 5s when I Ummmed and Ahhhed to long.

Current rerating on NO NEWS really seems to be heading into the mid to late teens IMO. It looks like it is unstoppable to date.

Looking very good for those whom picked as a TOP 5 for 2011, and many did pick ADO.

My 2 cents.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.