HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Your only reasoning for being here is provide balance, In turn...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Your only reasoning for being here is provide balance, In turn all you have achieved IMO is to look a little silly contradicting yourself, providing balance doesn't mean clutching at any possible negative one can think of, hypotheticals can be raised all day to no end. The idea of adding balance to the discussion is to add valuable discussion to the thread, with both basis and factual information. Instead of providing balance all you have achieved is turbulence, the two words do rhyme, both have different meanings though.

The upside here has been discussed as has the downside, the downside doesn't kick in until matter change or news its announced, your discussion seems a kittle desperate to save face. Focus on what is known.

Chemist warehouse supply and delivery on track until proven otherwise.

HS market on the increase and to experience exponential growth for years to come.

Major cash burn has halted in Spa's being closed.

Competitors are experiencing growth

In talks with domestic and international groups.

Wait until Wednesday news is announced, there is no way investors, traders can exit until after the news anyhow. This stock discussion has caused me some serious blood loss as my ears have now bled for the last hour, catching up on things. Nothing new just a bit more mud being slung.

Go enjoy what's left of the long weekend.

Peace out

Good luck this week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.