FRX 0.00% 2.3¢ flexiroam limited

Hi @mal85, nice analysis of the stock. I have also been...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi @mal85, nice analysis of the stock. I have also been following this share lately and I feel now it is a good time to invest in this company. My reasons to do so is that based on the recent presentation release has shown a lot of positive improvements in the business. The growth includes a high conversion rate between subscriber to paying users, also a stablizing recurring revenue from growth of recurring customers. Generally speaking as paying users increase, more people are buying the product and high usage, confident on high revenue soon. Also, the product fits perfectly in the niche market of data roaming, which is a $80billion industry. This innovation is so much better than the typical mifi-rentals offered in the market nowadays. In the long run, i am sure flexiroam will be the top player in data roaming,

Also, have you seen the research paper they posted on their website http://investor.flexiroam.com/assets/pdf/morningstar_quantitative.pdf ? Basically, Morningstar (reputable research house) recommended that the share is way undervalue. This assures me that this will be a great investment. I think you will be interested in reading this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 297292 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 187390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.