VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

new 400 atm contract, page-12

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    You're right, MJS, re profit. My thoughts are that there is a lot of blue sky in the ATM industry in India- now and in the future- at least that's the impression I get from checking out articles from the net. Many articles said that ATM's would be moving more to regional areas- decentralisation, I guess, in a developing country. Re security for the ATMs, anecdotally, I recall that banks/customers could be providing security in the future- not TSN providing the guards. That could save us some dough.

MJS, I am hoping the downward revision of assets from the last report, means that upcoming reports will be improved. We all want this company to be profitable- the IRR clause sounds encouraging. The CX deal can only assist the company, I reckon, because PE really does want a 25% return (so do I!) When "outsiders" eg PE, get involved in companies, they tend to shake things up a bit- good for us.

A bit of movement today- sheesh- about time! Finally rewarded for the 200/400 contract we just got!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.