MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

new 45milion lifeline, page-19

1. 412 Posts.
    unknownbystander

This is the pecking order

ATO,administrator legal and or restructuring body corporate fees/expenses,banks, secured creditors,stakeholders and unsecured creditors, shareholders.

Shareholders(owners) are the last on the line,this is simply how it is.

It is difficult to ascertain and place a price on anything at the moment Hotazel, but any debt restructure usually includes a big issue of stock as some type of colateral to the one stumping up the cash, and given the 1.5 cent closing price, that will be one large chunk of stock IMO.
    A capital restructure would generally need to occur so i would think a dilution of 50% easy on the cards if not more, however shareholders may well be given a chance to participate in the newly restructured group.They could be offered new shares on the post consolidation price and who knows.
    All my ramblings are just pie in the sky but here goes a guess from worst case to best case.
    Scenario 1 -100% loss administrators appointed.
    Scenario 2- 90% dilution.
    Scenario 3-50% dilution.
    Scenario 4- even stevens
    Scenario 5-Slight rise.

As you can see it is impossible to judge but i notice the traders who got on just prior to suspension are the loudest supporters, which is understandable as the punter is desperate to get hold of their trading bundle that has been frozen.

I really hope for a great outcome for the ones who have stayed with the company a long time, and i applaud management and staff for hanging in there in what can only be described as horrendous market conditions for most large and small miners and explorers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.