SRN 12.5% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

What im reading and hearing, its not the bottom yet for US...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    What im reading and hearing, its not the bottom yet for US markets.
    Fact is, productivity figures came out today in the US and its down allot, and costs/wages are up allot.
    And this basically undid all the assurances the US fed reserve chairman made yesterday saying there will be no 75 basis point hike on interest rates.
    So everyone today was betting pretty much against the fed reserve prediction, and factoring in a 75 basis point hike next month based on these figures. Wright or wrong, they are all placing their bets. And today was the knock on effect. If US does not manage a soft landing and fall into a recession or stagflation, along with China in recession, war in Europe, Covid, all the massive supply chain issues will come to a head by end of year.
    And this is not the bottom.
    Not to mention IF China decided to be opportunistic and take on Taiwan and North Korea decide to go for South Korea if it all becomes a free for all.
    (i am pretty sure they are only going the zero covid policy on purpose to f* up the US, make it weaker to pounce on taiwan, as all their money is in Chinese bonds, i mean since when did the totalitarians communists care about their population right? damn suss to me), this is all a set up IMO.

So Hold on, this is by no means the bottom by a long shot lol

My only care factor is how long before we come out of it all, AS IM A LONG TERM HOLDER.
    Sad things is i could have retired in 5 years, not its like 10+ given all this crap.

GLTAH
    Peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $29.20K 4.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2145424 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8299068 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.