FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

New 52 Week Low Hit ASX FBR chart

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Well there it is new 52 week low hit intraday support lines looking weak intraday weekly monthly charts continuing the long term down trend

5.4 will have to hold at next support line or that gap at 4.8 gets filled gravestone dojo close yesterday with bear flag pennant suggests lower lows coming.

i think it’s a very strong chance chart wise to be in the 4s prior to Dec 31 seems that bearish divergence is getting stronger

What astounds me is if this is going to be such a success why is there no buying of any note why does the SP continue to capitulate what is that telling you in terms of how the market is looking at any forward earnings potential

After years of following the story there still is no clear pathway to any significant revenue or any feasible case you can make to build a DFS as a guide to investment

I think currently the market cap at 60 million is way over valued I think fair value is near half that really given the number of shares to be added with performance and a likely raising which I can’t see how they can avoid

TA FA there is just no drivers the problem is it’s a one trick pony product HX we heard talk of diversifying the DST for years into other industries so far nothing in the meantime A1 has more than caught up so question is where to now .

Last edited by Hokey5771: 14/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.