WOW 0.11% $35.08 woolworths group limited

New 52 week low, page-147

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    that comment about pokies is true- i have profited from HPI immensely which is where WOW parks their money into hotels and pokies.

with regard to old Warren.-his Berkshire / Hathaway shares are going nowhere, as the guy is a dinosaur and his followers have no idea what to do and that is very sad and i might add dangerous to these peoples' portfolios.
    in other words, when the WOW price really is tanking, you are saying that you could not give a hoot if a foreign takeover eventuates ,because you are focused on only making a profit.
    that is sad, but you must remember that any company that offered more than $22 for WOW ,with such a large capitalization is almost laughable.
    in other words i am disappointed with your view of a possible sellout so you can rescue your own coffers, at any cost, but at least the probability of this occurring is close to zero.

when you say look at the"bright side" to 2016-i am not saying you are a fool, but we tend to favorably look at optimists who really have nothing to offer, but rhetoric.
    as i said in the past, if you want to make dough on WOW , get over past ego tripping.

cheers from crazypunter-your helping hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.08
Change
-0.040(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $42.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.11 $35.19 $34.83 $25.27M 721.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2525 $35.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.08 148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.