WOW 0.15% $33.74 woolworths group limited

that is a brutal and steady drop from April last year, despite...

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    that is a brutal and steady drop from April last year, despite many rallies that have all ultimately been short term and failed.

anyone saying now is a bargain should take note, it really does look like a falling knife ATM.
    the last 9 months a shambles as every rally fails.

anyone calling $20 is just being realistic IMO, and with markets all potentially moments from another significant index drop, WOW won't buck that trend IMO
    all IMO.

to the poster earlier that said Management don't care and took a few K loss
    hang in there buddy
    sit tight and buy MORE shares for the same money when this puppy finally decides it's finished falling

Not bagging WOW at all, I believe it's a profitable business that will always thrive in Oz, and this is very sentimental falls of late IMO. she will recover into 25's again, and 30's.
    I can't say when exactly but if some of my other watchlist stocks aren't looking nice enough at the right time I'll certainly buy some WOW, it's one stock I recommend to people above all others when they ask me what's looking interesting to invest in as I believe it has staying power, I mean heck, who doesn't need to go to the supermarket! they have some serious power in terms of what products they stock and they do know how to make good coin.

I'm ranting now.
    this is really interesting to watch though, and these things take time for proper and solid corrections.

good luck everyone, most of my watchlist is in the red today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.74
Change
-0.050(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $41.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.72 $33.82 $33.62 $42.81M 1.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105 $33.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.76 5462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.