AVR 1.61% $15.25 anteris technologies ltd

Hi WilliamP and redant...............I believe it 'a bidding...

1. 5,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    Hi WilliamP and redant...............I believe it 'a bidding war' has to be on the radar of any of the big Heart Valve Coys ..
    Why?:-

If my memory serves me OK (without checking facts) I believe Edwards relies upon some 60% (happy to be corrected) of its income re heart valve business.
    My theory is- if there is a Coy (AVR) that has a product -proven -but not yet FDA Stamped so far to be 'best' heart valve available (Cardios comments ?) , then that Coy Edwards - will, without doubt -- want to protect its biggest % income.

Again - memory -- I believe some time ago one of the big 'heart valve Coys' did takeover a Coy, for many $billions that had a product- not FDA stamped. Edwards ??

AVR's product has a 'proven record' (so far near 2 years now ?) - under some of the best Cardios on the planet. That must be a big plus in the eyes of say the big 3:-

J & J - Abbot- Edwards - ????

As I have said before - put yourself in the position of the CEO of any one of the 3 Coys? What would you do??...... keep waiting waiting -knowing that one will make a move sooner than later. The more AVR's heart valve gets wider publicity, heart valve problems increase- the bigger our value MUST get.

Also now we have, I believe a unique situation - A 'Valve in Valve' success, so far. Was I dreaming - a ViV -ViV? ?

Just my belief -- do your own research... I am just a cave dweller ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
-0.250(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $322.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.50 $15.50 $14.80 $140.4K 9.315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 1300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.