AL8 0.00% 0.3¢ alderan resources limited

New Alderan Resources research, page-47

1. 13,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    SYR was graphite so obviously a different mineral entirely. Last year I ran some of BRB's drilling announcements by a geo who had spent 20 years working in the gold industry in Kalgoorlie. They very obviously immediately piqued his interest and he said "This is textbook, if you were hoping to find gold in this region these are exactly the rocks you would be hoping to see." then he basically explained that if there was decent gold then there would very likely be extensions etc etc(exactly how it's panned out) then said "BUT until its been drilled it all counts for nothing." A lifetime of experience had taught him to be very cautious. Grade is everything. You might end up with 500 metres of 0.2% copper equivalent. You might end up 500 metres of 2% copper equivalent. I've seen it written a few times that the difference between a world class mine and some nice park land is not very much. Mines are a tricky beast. Best wishes with your investment.
    Also in the cases of SFR and SIR, I don't know if you remember the high excitement that followed those initial discoveries and how a lot of people were predicting many more in those particular vicinities.....? Something that so far hasn't really panned out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.727M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $42.83K 14.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 347050 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13541056 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.