new algorithmic trading forum, page-28

1. 411 Posts.
    "RobJB5 I doubt very much if TSI can be classed as a "small cap." What appears to be Bot trading/manipulating has been taking place in that stock for over twelve months.."

TSI not looking healthy

Robjb5 don't you think TSI's debt to equity ratio of 1345 might be more the cause of its woes than bots. (Debt to Equity Ratio less than 100 could be viewed as comfortable).
    Also it paid out more in divs than it earned div payout ratio -56 (less than 1 payed out more than it earned)

Maybe the bots were fund managers & larger investors trying to get out they cannot just dump millions on the market in one hit, alternatively maybe it was a larger organisation slowly building a stake ? again they cant just go in & throw millions on the market. Nothing illegal about that & if i/we had millions to play with i/we would be using bots as well to exit & enter.

MGC, MRM small caps wasn't a theory just noticed lots of posters blaming bots for price declines in small caps
    haven't had mrm on my radar of late but it doesn't look like a bad buy at these levels looking at charts & fundamentals personally don't see a problem.
    What is the problem?
    Bots could be large shareholder getting out fund manager getting in rival positioning for takeover. What do the bot trades tell you MGC ??? positive /negative why??

Or is it a case like a lot of posts here that the large players should reveal their business to retail investors, they never did before bots & they wont now either using bots.

Who complains when bots keep a stock at a base better hope Robjb5, with TSI the bots keep working overtime on tsi if your in it. once their removed it COULD be a quick finish.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.