INA 2.84% $5.07 ingenia communities group

new all time high!, page-10

1. 6,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2496
    No worries. Perhaps unsurprisingly given its performance, this is one of my favourite stocks so I keep a close eye on it!

I don't think NTA will have increased sufficiently again to allow this to fit in the bargain box, but certainly it remains on my watch list.

Yeah that's a fair call I reckon. The key for me will be that NTA growth. Even at 37c, this could be a bargain if the growth rate going forward is, say, 10%-plus.

I'm reminded of a situation I faced 18 months or so ago, whether to put my money into NAB or CBA. I chose NAB because of its better yield and its larger SP drop - I reasoned that CBA, being clearly the better of the two in terms of exposure to growth, already had that factored into the SP.

Turned out I chose wrong. NAB hasn't been bad, but CBA's SP has outperformed NAB's because even though the market had factored in an extra allowance for CBA as the better bank, going forward it clearly outperformed NAB and the SP reflected the fact.

INA may be in a similar position to CBA. Just because SP growth has been great up to this point doesn't mean there isn't room for further improvement, if the assets outperform and the growth rate becomes compound. I believe the SP was at something like $1.50 prior to the GFC.

I'll wait and see the results and then try to make an investment decision free of any anchoring to what's happened up to now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.