IGO 0.99% $4.98 igo limited

nice intel, Well then as Nova mine depletes to 0 and Flying Fox...

1. 9,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4246
    nice intel,

Well then as Nova mine depletes to 0 and Flying Fox depletes to 0 over the next 2 years and the much vaunted cosmos is a low grade dog as you say, then that will leave IGO with only options to either keep drilling at Nova FF & run down these 2 mines or look for a bunch of new acquisitions with high grade mines and massive JORC and higher grades.

Theyve been drilling at nova for years without luck and FF has been drilled for years by WSA without luck either so not looking good.

So only a handful of these types of developed Ni sulphide mines under $200M are left in WA with 3 of them owned by POS (6 mines & 3 mills built) and the other 3 by SGX BUX LUN (no mines or mills built) and it will have to be a hostile bid at top dollar.
    NC1 doesnt comply as its low grade laterite as is ESR & these two are in fact worse than cosmos with no infrastructure high capex much like loosers Noront & OZL are imho

But then again SIR and WSA were bid at top dollar at $3.1B & $1.1B bids and werent hostile.

With $1B FCF pa, IGO will have a massive war chest to use on acquisitions & drilling in Ni & Li next year as Nova & FF deplete toward 0.

I expect IGO to make acquisitions in the junior Ni sector as they cant build a large Ni refinery at kwinana as planned if they have no Ni ore to process it with in 2 years time!

Expect Creasy the Nickel King to start searching & doing DD next 12 months on these Ni acquisitions imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.98
Change
-0.050(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $3.771B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.00 $5.20 $4.98 $19.64M 3.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 30561 $4.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.01 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.