IGO 3.72% $5.85 igo limited

So Private are you telling me Albemarle, Gina, Mr Ellison all...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    So Private are you telling me Albemarle, Gina, Mr Ellison all have it wrong.
    Is that why Azure minerals hit $4 today, a premium from the 3.50 takeover offer
    Is that why Albemarle was willing to pay billions for LTR.

Going by your useless advice of "lithium is abundant", I have come to the conclusion that you are indeed short on IGO and hence your repeated efforts to come on this forum and talk the stock down.

Lithium is not rare, you are correct my friend.
    however getting it out of the ground and refining it is. You know this, your not stupid...

IGO may well drop further, giving you some short term satisfaction, but it will bounce back, and when it does be sure to drop in.

By the way I have not told anyone on this forum
    to buy. I think it is a hold. But everyone's situation is different.
    If I sell I pay a hefty tax bill, I would rather sit back, collect my divies and ride this storm out.

The sentiment will change. I'm in PLS too, which almost went under during the first lithium boom to bust, now look at it.
    Mind you it has also taken a big hit, due to being no 1 on the shorters list.

I wish you success in whatever it is you are trading or investing in, but please stop trying to warn everyone about the perils of investing in IGO...to be honest I don't think anyone is listening to you anymore.

you did well, time to move on...please just for my sake so I don't have to waste my time responding to your drivel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.85
Change
0.210(3.72%)
Mkt cap ! $4.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.87 $5.63 $21.96M 3.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25950 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.86 9186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.