IGO 0.99% $5.99 igo limited

Aside from that. I got an update from Fidelity on their...

1. 15,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    Aside from that.
    I got an update from Fidelity on their Australian equities. They had been asked about IGO and why they retain it.

The answer was because it's the higher grade quality producer and prices of the commodities go up and down. It reminded me of why I hold IGO.
    I don't hold IGO by itself. I hold it as part of a portfolio. It frees me up to be aggressive on copper elsewhere. Of course, it's much bigger than that. Having base a base metal stocks being punished allows me to retain a positive momentum holding elsewhere like small amounts of Magnificent Seven.

I think of it like the Aussies batting in partnership. Kwahaja might be batting slowly while Warner, Head or Mmarsh plunders the opposition. That's how anchoring works. The goal is overall steadier but winning performance.

How shorting or buying stocks willy-nilly, is flying by the seat of your pants, as far as I'm concerned and I have a bit of experience in investment (30 Years Plus). The result of that is much worse in resources because of their Beta or volatility.

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 19/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
-0.060(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $4.536B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.07 $5.92 $15.40M 2.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9419 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 19811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.