IGO 2.22% $5.72 igo limited

Yes, one cannot predict stock price in short term due to a lot...

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Yes, one cannot predict stock price in short term due to a lot of factors. And short selling is the factor that creates very crazy and rapid falls and short suqeeze creates rapid rising over a short time. It's not unsual tro see 25% fall over 1-2 days and 50% fall over a few months (or rise of equal magnitudes). This is due to the fact that ASX does not limit short sales and there is no rule preventing the instos to lend shares. In the US, I heard it's ok to lend 101% of the total float! This is madness but that's the maths game.

At this level, short selling actually creates opportunities for newcomers who did not lose much on this stock. Unless the company goes bankrupt, I just don't see a big problem in a couple of years from now.

I am not worried. I sell a lot of puts on IGO slowly as it falls and will ride it out for the next couple of years until it recovers. After 58% fall, it's near support level. I guess it could fall 70% then stop. I am not worried. I will buy and hold at this level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.