IGO 3.21% $5.63 igo limited

New all time high, page-470

1. 1,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    IGO is one of those that will fall for an entire month before it has a leg up. It looks like we still have 1 more week before it will find support. The shorts will take the chance to hit it as long as possible and hope for a major crash. Every morning it goes up they will sell it down. This really tests the nerves of those who are long on this stock. Those who are over-extended with this stock and borrow money to buy it will surely wish they should not have touched this beast. But when tehy exit with a loss, it would start to go up again. The shorts are working overtime on stocks like PLS and IGO.

We will see if it will hold above 6 in the next 10 days. It will be interesting to see i going under 6. There will be a bit of relentless buying when this drop is over. I reckon those who still sell short at this level is pretty silly but this is their business to crash stocks and keep them down and hope for a massive capitulation. An 80% drop will see this stock around 3.2. I hope it won't get there. I wonder why IGO did not keep the dividend money to buy back the shares rather than paying a small dividend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.63
Change
0.175(3.21%)
Mkt cap ! $4.339B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.64 $5.76 $5.53 $21.09M 3.729M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 9937 $5.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.63 43804 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.