IGO 0.76% $5.31 igo limited

IGO is one of those that will fall for an entire month before it...

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    IGO is one of those that will fall for an entire month before it has a leg up. It looks like we still have 1 more week before it will find support. The shorts will take the chance to hit it as long as possible and hope for a major crash. Every morning it goes up they will sell it down. This really tests the nerves of those who are long on this stock. Those who are over-extended with this stock and borrow money to buy it will surely wish they should not have touched this beast. But when tehy exit with a loss, it would start to go up again. The shorts are working overtime on stocks like PLS and IGO.

We will see if it will hold above 6 in the next 10 days. It will be interesting to see i going under 6. There will be a bit of relentless buying when this drop is over. I reckon those who still sell short at this level is pretty silly but this is their business to crash stocks and keep them down and hope for a massive capitulation. An 80% drop will see this stock around 3.2. I hope it won't get there. I wonder why IGO did not keep the dividend money to buy back the shares rather than paying a small dividend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.31
Change
0.040(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.021B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.26 $5.39 $5.26 $10.00M 1.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 17916 $5.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.33 15386 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.