ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

New all time low is looming, page-32

1. 2,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 969
    The only info about PBT2 commercialization the management has given us is the deal with Queensland 2 years ago and the 2 last annual reports. The microbiologists in Queensland with their publications have given scientific info and then we have the PBT2 patent posted here a couple of times.
    All the rest is mostly our speculation here on this board added with some facts as the very strong share price downhill, partly related to Sinclair's selling and IMO strong manipulation of share price by possibly shorter experts.
    I trust the science of PBT2. My understanding is that it is very strong, but I can see that it does not matter to the market. The given info is not enough. Rebecca promised something, but then she left ATH.

The only other sign of commercialization "activity" I got was in this September after the new paper: "Repurposing the Ionophore, PBT2, for Treatment of Multidrug-Resistant Neisseria gonorrhoeae Infections". I sent an e-mail to "the commercialization team" to inform them about this new publication, worth of money in these negotiations IMO. And after many days they replied that they already had this publication. So something looks to be happening if I can interpret this correctly. The paper demonstrated that PBT2 kills gonorrhea just by itself, no combination with other antibiotics is needed. So the paper added the clinical value of PBT2, IMO and so the negotiators needed this info, IMO.

With ATH434 the evidence is still waiting for the p2 results. Everything looks good today with the preclinical results, but we need to wait 1.5 years to know the effect on human MSA patients. With PBT2 it is clear, it kills bad, antibiotic-resistant bacteria and prevents their development. This kind of drug is needed all over the world, by WHO, by all countries, etc., and by "The Fund". PBT2 is a big step in controlling these antibiotic-resistant infections anybody of us can get.

It is clear that ATH does not want to be in any way "an antibiotic-resistant drug company". It wants to be only "a neurodegeneration Company". For that reason, it will not do anything but commercialize PBT2 and its other zinc chelators in antibiotics. IMO it would perhaps need another company to take care of "after-sale" duties, but we need to see the deal before speculating anything more. It is late, but it is coming, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.233K 885.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 90514720 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 20531083 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 500000
Last updated 15.07pm 14/06/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.