ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

New all time low is looming, page-33

1. 2,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    dr David Sinclair, along with his assistant/minion Tristan edwards, resigned from Alterity almost a year ago. This single person is able to attract significant interest and also a ton of money. They thought that perhaps Ath could have some promise, maybe used somehow in ageing and at the very least neurodegeneration. At the end of the day, for whatever reason, they decided to dump all of their shares at fire sale prices. Selling indiscriminately, as a group of highly recognised doctors and “experts”, tells me that it is likely that they saw zero promise on ATH’s endeavours.

As for YOUR, not OUR, speculations on this fund you love to spruik, let me just remind you about the radio silence on this from yhe company. If this was indeed a billion dollar opportunity for Alterity then I don’t see how life bios position, unless being bought by another affiliated entity, could very willingly be sold at steep discounts.

who knows what’s in store for ATH and the company. There could be an announcement about to drop that may rerate the sp. but until that catalyst arrives, I’m afraid only an idiot, like all of us that held Ath for the best part of 2 years, would buy shares in this above .008 when the sp is trading at ~.0075 equivalent on the nasdaq. I also find that taking a consolidation to remain nasdaq complaint is weak at best and a failure at worst.

plus one last thing- I’m of the view that a companies founder that demands 1M from the company to step down as ceo to become chairman without taking any meaningful reduction on his salary, must not be as loyal to the company as to his hip pocket. I mean I can’t blame the guy for squeezing every available penny out of this terd as that’s the norm for most micro caps. It makes me wonder if there was some sort of relationship breakdown between life bio and ATH given the sudden resignation of life bio reps on the board and their complete 180 in their decision to be an Ath holder.

obviously I wish the best for ATH holders but I can only use what’s happened and let the sp act as an indication of ATH’s promise,. Unfortunately the latter isn’t looking very promising. As such i implore new investors to tread with caution given the early stages of p2, compliance, a CR, radio silence from the company and general risks.

oh and one last thing, pivalde, so far you have given zero evidence that the shorts are manipulating this down. I only see a major holder who held around 11% and is dumping them all. It’s no deliberate manipulation by shorters when a major shareholder sells out at whatever prices people are willing to pay. The short interest in this is irrelevant given the number of reported shorts open. I sincerely hope your musings eventuate for anyone other than only garnering excitement for management to continue to line their pockets.

gltah abd dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $67 13.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 40123044 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 17787904 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 4997767
Last updated 15.10pm 24/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.