IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Philbar, your post about use of CVAC under the SAS scheme is...

1. 115 Posts.
    Philbar, your post about use of CVAC under the SAS scheme is very enlightening.

However, I am fully aware that pts with Ovarian Cancer, overall have a very poor prognosis, as there is no definitive treatment for the disease, and the fact that it is often diagnosed late in the disease process ( I work in the frontline of the health field).

This is why Orphon Drug Designation with FDA was so important also. However, I wonder why pts would consider accessing CVAC in Australia under the SAS scheme (possibly, depending on a case by case assessment), when these pts could be part of a much larger trial. Of course the phase 3 trial, is looking for a certain pt with certain criteria.

I must say, however, I do remember MR commenting a couple of years ago that if trial results were definitive ( overly successful), then CVAC could well be used in many parts of the world before FDA approval, but that the trial would continue until completed outcomes were assessed.

This type of news flow would come from left field, I would believe, and would not be part of PRR's timeline when factoring in significant events (but is highly possible, if CVAC is successful in phase 2b & 3 trials).

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.