IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

new ann 14-sep11, page-2

1. 701 Posts.
    Been taking tome to read and digest it.

Say what you will about the fluctuating share price, but the potential of Cvac still has me excited. It just keeps looking more promising the more tidbits we get.

I'm hoping that, even though phase 3 is double blind, it will be clear which are the active and control groups.
    Then perhaps anecdotal evidence may be released through informal channels (Ovarian forums etc).

If a patient's immune system responds to the treatment they would most likely get fever/flu like symptoms whereas the control group will not. From there it's just fingers crossed time.
    It feels good to be part of something that could really change people's lives, of course it will feel even better if we could retire while doing it ;).

I'm probably letting my excitement get the better of me but imagine if the response was so great that, after de-bulking, Cvac could be administered in place of chemo.
    Surely a healthier immune system (one that hasn't had the chemo 'reset button') will amplify the effects of Cvac, surpressing the tumour cells without all the nasty side effects of chemo/avastin etc. Even if the efficacy were no greater than chemo, it would still be a blessing.

Come on Cvac, waste that bastard cancer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.