ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

new ann - all good, page-21

1. 1,723 Posts.
    I've got my serious hat on tonight, so please pay attention.

Diamar

do I detect a bit of cynicsm?

Anyway you set me a'thinking.

Maybe this is Plan B?

It does seem a bit curious tha, at the last minute, they learn that:

" 2. infill drilling in the field is not now considered necessary and therefore fewer injection wells are required than previously had been assumed.
    3. increased spacing of injection wells allows many of the existing wells to be used as injectors, requiring fewer new wells to be drilled and lowering the development capital expenditure" (note: my heading numbers)

Why did this take so long to establish? Is this a credible scenario? Reminds me of superman a bit. I don't know why.

Why Plan B?

Well perhaps Plan A could not be financed on the right terms, so they had to look for a cheaper alternative. Bingo, Plan B, a cheaper version more easily financed and even better than Plan A, because of better characteristics, location etc, etc.

Anyway, hats off to the management team for being flexible and adaptable; like Wickers suggests, I think they have now finance lined up, pending Surtec final report.

And it appears it will be less dilutive than perhaps we thought.

Now, did someone mention bingo; now theres something we can do when this is all done, and we are in the Elk superannuant's geriatric/retirement village, somewhere west of Bourke, with our slippers and cocoa; keep the old neurons ticking over with a bit of good clean fun. Im sure one of the younger one's will do the card thingy for me; never was much good with numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.